the kiwi experience 2004 - 2006 | all things uncommon 2007 - ?
it's a k750. i liked the "new(old)" part. :)also, i haven't been to the threadless site, but by looking at the picture, seems very interesting. *purr* i like.will check it out and get back to you.
I LIKE! I LIKE-LAAAAAAish.no credit card. :(can help ar? kakakakakakaka!
celakers .... u work so long no credit card? ish .. how la like that, dey?the 750 is a hand me down. not complaining.free mah.
...who said i am working? :P i'm not.
dey, what u doing not working?i knowBUM
not quite, Mr. Julian, not quite.
hahaa..i using the same old k750i also..hahahahaa
Post a Comment
7 comments:
it's a k750. i liked the "new(old)" part. :)
also, i haven't been to the threadless site, but by looking at the picture, seems very interesting. *purr* i like.
will check it out and get back to you.
I LIKE! I LIKE-LAAAAAA
ish.
no credit card. :(
can help ar? kakakakakakaka!
celakers .... u work so long no credit card? ish .. how la like that, dey?
the 750 is a hand me down. not complaining.
free mah.
...who said i am working? :P i'm not.
dey, what u doing not working?
i know
BUM
not quite, Mr. Julian, not quite.
hahaa..i using the same old k750i also..hahahahaa
Post a Comment